If you import food or beverages, then pay attention.
The US Department of Agriculture is offering the following to interested buyers wanting to attend the Americas Food and Beverage Show 2016:
- Commercial economy airfare, Johannesburg/Miami/Johannesburg;
- Providing guidance and instructions on how to apply for a visa;
- Registration fee for the show;
- Arranging one-on-one meetings with U.S. suppliers of agricultural food products;
- Access to USDA business lounge at the show.
You however would still need to cover all the other costs, such as accommodation, cost of the visa, meals, etc.
If you want to know more about having the USDA contribute to your attendance, then mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want the USDA support, then you need to respond no later than 20 July 2016.